Graphic design or industrial design. Self-taught people apply.
+ 2 years of experience in interface design and technology.
Layout experience or knowledge is valued.
Intermediate level of Spoken/Written english
Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications.
Working with visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
What you can expect from us
How we work
We started as a remote team, so we feel very comfortable with letting our team members organized their routines. If you like working from home, or a cafe, we are okay with that.
From our starter package to our English courses, we are always finding ways to share knowledge and help our team grow.
Local and international projects
We have local and international clients. With us you have the opportunity to challenge yourself in projects of different complexity and working in different technologies.
A culture of participation
We promote a culture that gives a voice to all our team members, no matter their seniority.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
• Work from home whenever you want.
• We have offices in Carrasco and Punta Carretas, so you can choose the one that is most comfortable for you when you want to leave your home. For those of us who go to the office, we maintain social distancing and have a protocol to take care of ourselves.
• Online English courses in house.
• A starter pack to help you keep up with the rest of the team.
• The ability to adapt your career as we grow together.