Trained in the IT field, preferably students or graduates of degrees in Systems / Computing. Self-taught people apply.
+ 1 year of experience in roles as Tester or QA.
Experience or knowledge in: SQL, service testing (postman or SoapUI) and Jira.
Experience with GIT repositories and Azure DevOps is valued.
Intermediate level of spoken/written english
Analysis of the requirements and quality control of the user stories.
Design, write, maintain and run tests, manual and automated.
Reporting and bug tracking.
Help define and maintain quality assurance processes and procedures.
Provide continuous feedback on processes and products.
What you can expect from us
How we work
We started as a remote team, so we feel very comfortable with letting our team members organized their routines. If you like working from home, or a cafe, we are okay with that.
From our starter package to our English courses, we are always finding ways to share knowledge and help our team grow.
Local and international projects
We have local and international clients. With us you have the opportunity to challenge yourself in projects of different complexity and working in different technologies.
A culture of participation
We promote a culture that gives a voice to all our team members, no matter their seniority.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
• Work from home whenever you want.
• We have offices in Carrasco and Punta Carretas, so you can choose the one that is most comfortable for you when you want to leave your home. For those of us who go to the office, we maintain social distancing and have a protocol to take care of ourselves.
• Online English courses in house.
• A starter pack to help you keep up with the rest of the team.
• The ability to adapt your career as we grow together.